Chris Vince supports Labour’s call for more NHS funding to go into patient care and not into the profits of private health companies.
The NHS as you know it cannot survive five more years of David Cameron
Labour’s declares that the future of the health service will be on the ballot paper in May because the NHS as you know it cannot survive a second term of Tory-led government.
If the NHS service standards continue to decline as they have under the Tories in the last four-and-a-half years, in 2020 the NHS would be course for:
- Nearly 2 million people waiting longer than four hours at A&E
- Waiting lists reaching 4 million
- Ambulance response times reaching up to nine minutes
- Over 20 million patients left waiting for a week or more to see a GP or unable to get one at all
- More than half a million older people no longer getting access to social care services
Chris Vince pledges he will campaign on the issue you care about..
Health Care Free
We pledge that your care will be free when you need it.
Efficient and Effective NHS
We pledge our NHS will be run efficiently, and use economies of scale and joined up thinking.
Whole Person Care
We pledge our NHS will incorporate all person care.
We pledge to put patients before private profit.No further privatisation of the NHS.
Patient Care as the First Priority
We pledge no more expensive reorganisations of the NHS - we want the money invested in the NHS to go towards patient care and not hiring more managers